Your cart is currently empty!
Knitting pattern: Icelandic sweater for small dogs (downloadable PDF)
Downloadable knitting pattern: icelandic sweater for a small dog.
Icelandic sweater for small dogs. The sweater has a comfortable collar and the back of the knit is designed not to roll up but to keep the dog’s back warm. You can also make the sweater in different colours if you wish (two different shades of the same colour and white).
Once you’ve bought the knitting pattern PDF, you can print it out on your computer or view it on your phone, tablet or computer. The guide will be delivered to your inbox immediately after the order is placed.
Yarn: Icelandic wool yarn Léttlopi (light brown 100 g, white 50 g,
dark brown 50 g)
Needles: Double-pointed needles (US 2–6, UK 11–8)
Gauge: 16 sts and 23 rows per 4 inches (10cm)
Size S: chest girth 14 1/5 inches (36cm), length 11 4/5 inches (30cm)
Level of difficulty: medium
Change the size of the sweater by adding or removing multiples of 6 sts (e.g. 6, 12, 18…). That way the pattern stays intact.
If necessary, also change the sleeves.
What is included in this dog knitting pattern
This is what the knitting pattern is like:
- Format: pdf
- Length: 3 pages
- Includes the instructions, the pattern and pictures of the finished knitwear
How the buy from All Good Great
Here’s how to order:
- Select the pattern you want and press “Add to cart”
- Select “Show shopping cart” or press the shopping cart icon in the top menu
- Check that the products you want are in the basket and press “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in your contact details and select your payment method
- Accept the terms and conditions and press “Send order”
- Pay for your subscription in your online bank or credit card.
- Wait until you return to the All Good Great website after payment. You can download the instructions either from the website or from the message sent to your email.